Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Stop the churning and burning with Boiron Acidil meltaway tablets that melt in your mouth to relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, and upset stomach. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients and can be taken on a full or empty stomach. Acidil has no known drug interactions and is gluten-free with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives
Benefits and Features
- Convenient, discreet, and easy to take.
- No known interactions with other medications or supplements.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets.
- Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Gasalia® for gas and bloating, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Recommended for adults and children ages 12 and up, Acidil is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored meltaway tablets. Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Gasalia® for gas and bloating, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating or upset stomach.
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach pain after eating
- Carbo vegetablilis 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS—Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Boiron Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 306962608606
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.