PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support
Formulated by Dr. Drew Sinatra, a board-certified naturopathic physician and Dr. Stephen Sinatra, an integrative cardiologist, Advanced Lung & Bronchial Support provides the everyday lung health and respiratory support you need, which in turn helps to provide support for your heart.*
Each dose contains clinically-studied ingredients and tried-and-true traditionally used herbal extracts for comprehensive lung and respiratory support. The star ingredient is clinically-studied AlvioLife®, a blend of Boswellia and quince fruit extract which has been shown to be effective in helping to maintain healthy airways, in turn helping support healthy breathing, normal lung function, and a healthy respiratory system.
Plus, it also includes Bromelain, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Quercetin, and a variety of traditional herbs—Astragalus, Marshmallow, and Yerba Santa—to help support healthy lung function, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and maintain healthy sinuses by promoting proper sinus drainage.*
- Supports normal breathing and lung function*
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system*
- Helps maintain healthy nasal and bronchial passages*
- Helps maintain healthy sinuses by promoting proper sinus drainage*
- Helps support the respiratory system against seasonal and environmental challenges*
- Formulated by Integrative cardiologist, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, MD and naturopathic doctor Drew Sinatra, ND
- Produced by Healthy Directions, a leading provider of science-based supplements and wellness products for over 25 years
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility according to Healthy Directions’ stringent Triple Testing Philosophy
- Gluten Free
Take 2 capsules once daily with a meal.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications. Keep out of reach of children.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Dr. Sinatra Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 678829201740
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.