Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Boiron Arnicare FootCare relieves sore feet and other aches and pains due to overuse and minor injuries. This soothing and moisturizing cream is a homeopathic medicine made from a mountain daisy. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Ideal for foot massage and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain.
- Soothes, moisturizes, and spreads smoothly for foot rubs.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube.
- Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula
Boiron Arnicare FootCare is a moisturizing and soothing cream ideal for foot massage. Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, this homeopathic medicine relieves foot pain and other aches due to overuse and minor injuries. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains. Try it for foot rubs and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain. Arnicare FootCare does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin. It works without the traditional strong medicine smell of topical pain relievers, and is free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of overexertion and minor injuries such as:
- sore feet
Reduces symptoms of sprains and strains such as:
- discoloration from bruises
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7%
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare FootCare to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Store at 68-77˚F (20-25˚C)
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Boiron Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 306969055823
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.