PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Advanced Yeast Balance Support
- Timed Release Capsules with essential oils and probiotics
- Contains Black Cumin Seed Oil, Oregano Oil, Garlic Oil and more
Zahler CandAid is formulated with a unique two-stage liquid and solid delivery system to support intestinal health and yeast balance. The initial release of Black Seed Oil, Oregano, Garlic and Thyme essential oils are complemented by a delayed targeted release of beneficial probiotic organisms to support microbial balance.
I see the recommended dose is 2 capsules daily. If I feel I need more than the typical two-per-day dose, can I take more than 2 CandAid capsules daily?
- Yes, for individuals who feel they need more intense support, 2 capsules twice daily would be the recommended dose. However, since the CandAid supports a cleansing process, some die-off symptoms may be expected. Also note that during breastfeeding, the maximum dose is 2 per day, preferably divided.
Can I take additional probiotics while on the CandAid?
- Yes, you can take additional probiotics while taking CandAid. The recommendation would be to put a few-hour space between the CandAid and the probiotics.
How far apart are the probiotics in the CandAid released from the oils?
- The probiotic beadlet system should provide a gradual 2 to 6 hour sustain release in the GI tract.
Can CandAid be taken during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
- CandAid should not be taken during pregnancy. During breastfeeding, one can take up to 2 capsules daily, preferably divided.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081041
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.