PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Concentrated Clarifying Toner
Suki proprietary complexes™ combine high-performance ingredients to target issues safely and effectively.
This powerful, highly-concentrated antioxidant liposome fights the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles strengthens and tones.
High-potency rose concentrate®:
- Made from organic roses, triple-filtered and extracted for extra potency
- Vitamin-packed, antioxidant-rich botanical base used in all Suki hydrous products
- Matches skin’s chemistry and pH
- Enables the integration of all Suki products and proper derma penetration
- Promotes an overall balance and radiant skin tone
Salicylic acid from white willow bark:
- Suki's “safe for sensitivities” format provides stable, slow acting high potency action without side effects of dryness, irritation or inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of blemishing of all kinds
- Calms overly reactive skin
- Purifies and exfoliates skin
- Balances oil
- Improves clarity
- Reduces appearance of redness and evens overall tone
Ingredients: rosa centifolia (provence rose) concentrate†, alcohol (from sugar cane denatured with lavender oil)†, salix alba (willow) bark extract, phospholipids, ascorbyl palmitate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosa canina (rose hip) fruit extract, calendula offcinalis (calendula) flower extract, glycerin, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf powder†, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract†, fragrance (parfum)*, linalool*, limonene.
*Components of 100% pure natural fragrance and/or steam-distilled/cold-pressed essential oils.
Total Organic Content: 12.7%
Contains botanicals which make up our SSS technology™ & calming complexion complex™.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Suki Skincare Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 858971000075
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.