PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
DNZ-2 250 mg
- Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE and deanol, is a naturally-occurring compound that can be found in foods such as anchovies and sardines. DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine, which are chemicals in the nervous system responsible for neurotransmission, muscle contraction, and cognition.*
- DMAE may be more bioavailable to the central nervous system than choline.*
- Supplementation with DMAE supports healthy mood and emotional well-being.*
- It may also promote optimal memory and support the ability to maintain focus*
- DNZ-2 supplies DMAE as the acetamidobenzoate salt.
- Supports healthy memory, mood, and focus*
- Provides a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine*
- May be preferable to choline supplementation*
- Formulated with DMAE acetamidobenzoate
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105101903
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.