Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
- Promotes healthy mucus membranes.
- Supports cranial blood vessel integrity.
- Supports connective tissue and joint function.
- Free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- Packaging and labels may vary slightly.
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a perennial plant in the Asteraceae family. Sesquiterpene lactones are considered the active constituents in Feverfew, with parthenolide considered the most bioactive. Vital Nutrients Feverfew in standardized to 0.4-0.7% Parthenolide. Feverfew may promote a healthy inflammatory balance and support cranial blood vessel stability, which may promote head comfort when taken daily.
How to Use:
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Leucine, and Silica.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vital Nutrients Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693465211113
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.