PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Functional Plant Protein Vanilla Bean combines USA-grown, sustainable pea protein with microbiome-nourishing prebiotics and antioxidants. This great-tasting, bioavailable, and easy-to-digest protein formulation is 100% dairy-free and non-GMO.*
- 20 grams of protein per serving
- 7 grams of prebiotic fibers per serving
- Contains 7 grams of prebiotic fibers from organic acacia gum and organic inulin
- 3.7 grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest, unlike other plant-based sources of protein*
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism when combined with other healthy habits*
- Provides approximately 1.8 grams of L-arginine, the precursor to nitric oxide, per serving, supporting circulatory and cardiovascular health, as well as recovery from athletic performance*
- Naturally free from food allergens such as gluten, dairy, and soy; no artificial sweeteners or sweeteners with high glycemic loads are included, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions*
Suggested Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 scoop daily with cold water, milk or milk alternative, food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Scoop included.
Other Ingredients: Organic vanilla, sea salt, monk fruit extract (Siraitia grosvenorii), and organic stevia rebaudioside A extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf).
Does Not Contain: artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/food
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Klaire Labs Products
-Check out FloraStart Fiber (w/ Sunfiber) by Simple Health Supplements
SKU / UPC Barcode:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.