PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
A Unique Blend of Vitamins, Minerals, and Botanicals That Support Glucose Metabolism
Supports Glucose Metabolism
About Glucose Optimizer®
Glucose Optimizer® is a formulation of ingredients that support glucose metabolism and antioxidant status.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid supports blood glucose and general energy metabolism.
- Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that support glucose metabolism. Glycostat® Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, supports blood glucose metabolism and transport.
- Magnesium functions in the metabolism of glucose and the production of energy.
- Resveratrol supports cardiovascular health.
Glucose Optimizer® Highlights
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Multiple activities incl. supporting glucose and energy metabolism
- 3+ Glucose Metabolism Supporting Herbal Extracts*
- Gymnema and bitter melon
- 7 Nutrients, Minerals & Herbs
- Now With Resveratrol
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, modified food starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and food-grade coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, glycerin).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Glycostat® is a registered trademark belonging to Glykon Technologies Group, LLC.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Store in a cool, dry place.
Take 2 tablets 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: During use, advise your medical professional that you are taking Biotin before any blood tests. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition (especially if being treated for glucose control); if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Jarrow Formulas Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 790011290025
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.