GlucoSulfate KCl (Karuna Responsible Nutrition)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Glucosamine sulfate is an important precursor to mucopolysaccharides (MPS) or glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are major constituents of connective tissue vitally important for the development and repair of skin, cartilage, ligaments, bones, and the basement membrane of blood vessels and other tissues. Potassium chloride is the preferred stabilizer of GS for anyone concerned about sodium intake. This single ingredient product offers flexibility when combined with other cartilage support ingredients.*
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- This product contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- This product is intended for professional use and is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the optimum in purity, potency, and reliability.
- Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product.
- Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 018647081146
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.