PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
GlycoFlex® 2 chewable tablets provide the right joint support for working dogs, agility and competitive dogs, especially if they are just beginning their active lifestyle. This formula is stage 2 of VetriScience® Laboratories' comprehensive hip and joint health stages program for pets.
GlycoFlex 2 is veterinarian formulated.
All of our GlycoFlex products contain perna, an edible green-lipped mussel from sourced from the waters of New Zealand. The perna has been freeze-dried so that the whole organism is included, providing many of the nutrients necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue, build healthy cartilage and support normal joint function. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), vitamins, glycoproteins, protein complexes, polysaccharides and the nucleic acids RNA and DNA. Perna contains all major classes of GAGs including chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates and hyaluronic acid that feed connective tissue such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluids.
The perna used in GlycoFlex products is the GlycOmega™ brand perna canaliculus exclusive to VetriScience Laboratories. The nutrients provided from perna also are known to support other systems in the body including sperm motility, vascular system, bladder function, immune system function, and gut health.
GlycoFlex 2 also includes glucosamine, a necessary nutrient for building healthy cartilage, and MSM, an organic sulfer compound that is necessary to form connective tissue in joints.
Formulated to support a lifetime of healthy joints GlycoFlex 2 chewable tablets come in a palatable imitation roast chicken flavor that your dog will love.
Directions for Use:
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
31 - 60 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
101 lbs and over: 2 1/2 tablets daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1/2 tablet every other day.
31 - 60 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
101 lbs and over: 1 1/2 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vetri-Science Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 26664157218
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.