PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
VetriScience® Laboratories’ GlycoFlex® 2 Bite-Sized Chews for Dogs represents the second stage in their comprehensive joint support life stages program for pets. It’s recommended for adult or maturing dogs, and dogs needing advanced joint support.
GlycoFlex 2 is veterinarian formulated.
All of our GlycoFlex products contain perna, an edible green-lipped mussel from sourced from the waters of New Zealand. The perna has been freeze-dried so that the whole organism is included, providing many of the nutrients necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue, build healthy cartilage and support normal joint function. It is rich in amino acids, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals, fatty acids, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), vitamins, glycoproteins, protein complexes, polysaccharides and the nucleic acids RNA and DNA. Perna contains all major classes of GAGs including chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates and hyaluronic acid that feed connective tissue such as joint cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluids.
The perna used in GlycoFlex products is the GlycOmega™ brand perna canaliculus exclusive to VetriScience Laboratories. The nutrients provided from perna also are known to support other systems in the body including sperm motility, vascular system, bladder function, immune system function, and gut health.
GlycoFlex 2 also includes glucosamine, a necessary nutrient for building healthy cartilage, and MSM, an organic sulfer compound that is necessary to form connective tissue in joints.
With a higher quantity of glucosamine, and the inclusion of MSM, manganese, DMG and perna canaliculus, Glyco Flex 2 is formulated to support a lifetime of healthy joints and joint comfort. These bite-sized chews are available in a palatable, chicken liver flavor.
Directions for Use:
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew daily.
31 - 60 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 4 soft chews daily.
101 lbs and over: 5 soft chews daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew every other day.
31 - 60 lbs: 1 soft chew daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
101 lbs and over: 3 soft chews daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some dogs may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Formulated with Perna, Glucosamine MSM, DMG and Manganese to provide intermediate joint and connective tissue support for all stages of a dog's life
- For use in dogs only
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vetri-Science Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 26664157225
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.