PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
For the temporary relief of itching due to skin infection, skin rashes.
- Arsenicum album 6C HPUS
- Belladonna 6C HPUS
- Dulcamara 6C HPUS
- Echinacea angustifolia 6C HPUS
- Graphites 6C HPUS
- Interleukin 1 beta 7C
- Interleukin 2 4C
- Melatonin 4C
- Plantago major 4C HPUS
- Sulphur 6C HPUS
- Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Adults and Children over 6 years: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6 years and under: ½ adult dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- NDC #17094-295-18
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Guna, Inc. Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 317089295181
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.