PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
For the temporary relief of symptoms due to:
- Frequent urination
- Burning bladder
- Baggy eyes
- Colibacillinum cum natrum muriaticum 12X HPUS
- Equisetum hyemale 3X HPUS
- Kali nitricum 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS
- Kidney, Porcine 6X, 8X
- Methylene blue 8X HPUS
- Mouse-ear hawkweed 1X
- Nitricum acidum 6X, 8X, 12X HPUS
- Ononis spinosa 2X HPUS
- Orthosiphon stamineus 2X
- Pareira brava 2X HPUS
- Plantago major 2X HPUS
- Proteus 12X HPUS
- Quinhydrone 8X
- Sarsaparilla 2X HPUS
- Solidago virgaurea 1X HPUS
- Succinicum acidum 6X HPUS
- Ureter, Porcine 8X
- Urinary bladder, Porcine 8X
- Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Adults and children 6 years and older:
10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6 years and under: ½ adult dosage.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Guna, Inc. Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 317089298182
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.