PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Temporary relief of symptoms due to poor lymphatic circulation and excess toxins, such as swelling, tender, swollen lymph nodes
- Apis mellifica 8X HPUS
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS
- Capillary tissue, Porcine 6X
- DL Malic acid 6X
- Equisetum hyemale 3X HPUS
- Fumaricum acidum 6X HPUS
- Graphites 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS
- Hydrastis canadensis 1X HPUS
- Hydrocotyle asiatica 1X HPUS
- Juglans regia 3X HPUS
- Levothyroxin 6X, 12X
- Lymphatic vessel, Porcine 6X
- Magnesia phosphorica 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X HPUS
- Myosotis 3X HPUS
- Natrum oxalaceticum 6X HPUS
- Nat pyr 6X HPUS
- Phytolacca decandra 3X HPUS
- Sarsaparilla 3X HPUS
- Taraxacum officinale 1X HPUS
- Trichinoyl 6X
- Vein, Porcine 6X
- Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Adults and children 6 years and older:
10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6 years and under: ½ adult dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
How To Use
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Guna, Inc. Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 317089291183
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.