PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Supports metabolism of macronutrients and helps maintain appetite control*
- Hydroxycitric acid is a derivative of citric acid which is a critical component for the metabolism of macronutrients.*
- It is naturally found in the tropical plant Garcinia cambogia. The effects of hydroxycitric acid on the generation of fatty acids have been extensively studied. Research indicates that hydroxycitric acid blocks enzymes that are responsible for the production of fatty acids.*
- It has also been known to support appetite control.*
- Bio-Tech Hydroxy-Citrate uses Citrin® (a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.) which is standardized for a minimum of 50 percent hydroxycitric acid and is obtained from the dried fruit rinds of Garcinia cabogia.
- May help regulate fatty acid synthesis*
- May help support appetite control*
- Formulated with Citrin® (a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.)
- Calcium (from Citrin, 95 mg); Hydroxycitric Acid (from Citrin, 250 mg)
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105114606
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.