PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Great-tasting children's liquid probiotic formula
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora
- Delicious-tasting fruit punch flavor
- Contains FOS and Bacillus Coagulans
Probiotics are “friendly bacteria” with important health benefits. Zahler Kidophilus includes Fructooligosaccharides (from Chicory Root) as well as Bacillus Coagulans, an important probiotic which helps balance gut flora. Bacillus coagulans is commonly used to support a healthy immune system and promote digestion, and it is most notably popular for forming spores, which are highly resistant to physical and chemical influences. With Bacillus coagulans, the amount that you take is the amount the intestines receive, unlike many other probiotics. With more than 10 million live CFUs of this great probiotic per dose, as well as its delicious fruit punch flavoring, Kidophilus makes the perfect choice for little ones in need of a boost or to aid in maintaining general wellness.
- Kidophilus Liquid contains Bacillus coagulans, which is a very shelf-stable strain of probiotics. Hence, as long as it was not exposed to heat or sunlight, it can still be used.
Can I give my child Kidophilus Liquid if he is on antibiotics?
- Yes, it is extremely important to take probiotics when one is on antibiotics. Just be sure not to give the antibiotics and the probiotics at the same time, as there has to be at least a 1 to 2 hour space between antibiotics and probiotics.
If I am giving my child probiotics because he is taking medication, do I stop giving it to him when he finishes the antibiotics?
- No, continue giving the probiotics for at least 3 weeks after finishing the antibiotics to help rebuild the healthy bacteria in the intestines.
-Check out SporeBoost IG by Doctor Alex Supplements (Spore Probiotics and IgG)
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081546
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.