PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Children's chewable probiotic formula
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora
- Delicious berry flavor
- Contains L. Acidophilus, L. Blugaricus and more
With a highly potent blend of four distinct probiotic strains, including the all-important L. Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus), Zahler's Kidophilus Plus works quickly to help suppress the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, improve immune function and enhance the protective barrier of the digestive tract. Kidophilus Plus is berry flavored, which makes it delicious tasting and appealing for kids.
More about Probiotics:
In essence‚ a probiotic supplement helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria (microflora) in our gut. When these organisms are balanced and healthy‚ they support the normal functioning of numerous bodily processes. However, certain illnesses‚ medications‚ lifestyles‚ or even stressors can cause an imbalance of healthy microflora in our gut. If this occurs‚ then our immune system‚ digestion and more could be negatively affected.
The benefits of L. Acidophilus are numerous, such as the recolonization of the intestines and immune function improvement. L. Acidophilus is particularly beneficial after antibiotic use, as antibiotics kill off all bacteria indiscriminately. Zahler’s Kidophilus helps support better digestion and a healthy immune system by halting the growth of disease-causing bacteria. Kidophilus may also reduce bad breath and flatulence‚ support healthy digestion‚ help relieve temporary constipation and support healthy intestinal flora.
My daughter really likes the taste of the Kidophilus Plus. Can I give her more than one a day?
- The answer depends on her age. A child 8 years old or older can take 2 tablets daily, preferably 1 chewable tablet twice a day.
From what age can children take Kidophilus Plus?
- Kidophilus Plus is a child-friendly probiotic that can be given to children as young as 3 years old. Just make sure that your child can chew the tablet well, so it should not pose a choking hazard.
Does the Kidophilus Plus have to be stored in the fridge?
- No, the Kidophilus Plus should be stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Can I give my child Kidophilus Plus if he is on antibiotics?
- Yes, it is extremely important to take probiotics when one is on antibiotics. Just be sure not to give the antibiotics and the probiotics at the same time, as there has to be at least a 1 to 2 hour space between antibiotics and probiotics.
If I am giving my child probiotics because he is taking medication, do I stop giving it to him when he finishes the antibiotics?
- No, continue giving the probiotics for at least 3 weeks after finishing the antibiotics to help rebuild the healthy bacteria in the intestines.
What are the benefits of taking a probiotic supplement?
- Probiotics are good bacteria, and they promote a healthy digestive tract and support a strong immune system.
If my child is healthy, without any digestive issues or illnesses, can I give her a probiotic?
- Boosting the digestive tract and immunity is important for everyone, not only for those with medical conditions or low immunity.
-Check out SporeBoost IG by Doctor Alex Supplements (Spore Probiotics and IgG)
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081201
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.