PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex
Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex provides comprehensive coverage with 4 forms of absorbable magnesium to support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range, healthy blood flow, bone health, and mood. Involved in over 300 different enzymatic reactions and biological functions, magnesium is an essential nutrient offering great heart and cardiovascular support, regulates calcium absorption to help maintain bone strength, and helps maintain proper muscle and nerve health. Its most important role is supporting your heart and entire cardiovascular system.*
- Supports healthy blood flow*
- Helps maintain already normal blood pressure levels*
- Promotes healthy function of blood vessels*
- Support for bone health*
For magnesium to be effective it has to be absorbed. With Magnesium Broad-Spectrum Complex you get four bioavailable forms of magnesium that are gentle on your stomach: orotate, citrate, glycinate, and taurinate.
- Formulated by Integrative cardiologist, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, MD
- Produced by Healthy Directions, a leading provider of science-based supplements and wellness products for over 25 years
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility according to Healthy Directions’ stringent Triple Testing Philosophy
Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal.
Reduce or discontinue use if you develop loose stools. This side effect may worsen when taking this product in conjunction with other supplements containing magnesium. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications. Keep out of reach of children.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Dr. Sinatra Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 678829200842
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.