Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Melatonin SR 2mg
It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles.
- Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain.
- It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles.
- Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work.
- It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin SR is formulated to allow for a gradual and sustained release inside the body.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.
- Sustained release melatonin provides gradual delivery of melatonin in the body
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health
|Melatonin (as MicroActive® Melatonin)||2 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carnauba Wax (Plant Extract)|
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105107301
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.