PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
While Multi-Mineral Liquid has been discontinued substitute with SpectraMin from Energetix.
- Offers a blend of naturally derived minerals to support cellular function.
- Concentrated seawater complex containing minerals in varying trace amounts, as found in seawater from the Great Salt Lake in Utah
- Supports optimal mineral intake‡
- Promotes nutrient metabolism and cellular function‡
- Designed to enhance water with a healthy mineral profile, such as that from natural mineral springs
- Convenient liquid delivery form
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, take 2 ml (2 full droppers) daily, by dropper or mixed into water, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. Consult your health professional before use. Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement.
It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly. Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional. Keep out of the reach of children.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Pure Encapsulations Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: PE-MML / 766298023595
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.