PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Pantothenic Acid 500mg Supplement
- utilized in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and protein
- involved in nerve transmission
- promotes healthy immune function
- free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- packaging and labels may vary slightly
Pantothenic Acid (also known as Vitamin B5) is converted in our bodies to coenzyme A, which is involved in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins to convert food into energy. It is also involved in the synthesis of hormones, bile, and hemoglobin within red blood cells. Pantothenic Acid is utilized in nerve transmission. Pantothenic Acid also supports the immune system, adrenal function and skin health.
How to Use: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vital Nutrients Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693465506110
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.