PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
- Support cardiovascular and neurological health, cellular energy production, and healthy aging with well-absorbed CoQ10
Q-Best 100 is a proprietary form of CoQ10 – an essential nutrient for cellular energy production. CoQ10 promotes optimal heart, brain, and immune function, in addition to providing antioxidant support.
Q-Best 100™ Details
Thorne’s Q-Best 100 contains coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in the form of ubiquinone. CoQ10 is a nutrient found in the mitochondria of cells. CoQ10 provides support against oxidative stress and plays an important role in the body’s production of cellular energy.
CoQ10 is particularly supportive for the cells of the heart, liver, brain, kidney, and muscles. As a person ages, the level of CoQ10 in the body declines. The level of CoQ10 can also be depleted by certain medications.
Thorne’s well-absorbed form of CoQ10 supports the body’s natural level of CoQ10.
Benefits of Thorne’s Q-Best 100:
- Supports cellular energy production which, in turn, supports the body’s energy level and exercise stamina
- Support for a healthy heart – promotes normal heart rhythm and blood vessel function, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Promotes healthy aging by enhancing mitochondrial function – important for cardiovascular, immune, neurological, and ovarian function, as well as optimal skin health
- An important nutrient for mitochondrial function and cellular energy production
- Plays an important role in protecting against oxidative stress by enhancing the activity of the body’s master antioxidant – glutathione
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
Superior absorption with Q-Best 100:
- An optimally absorbed, proprietary, lipid-based, non-crystalline form of coenzyme Q10
- Nearly three times better absorbed than ubiquinol
- Enhanced absorption over other forms of Coenzyme Q10, including dry powder, oil, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations
How to Use
Take 1 gelcap one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Q-Best contains monoglycerides which are derived from soy. These monoglycerides contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in Q-Best.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Thorne Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 693749624011
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.