PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Organic Thyme Essential Oil (1 oz.)
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Thyme Essential Oil (Thymus vulgaris) is a common agent in Ayurvedic practice with a large number of valuable uses. It has a pleasant, warm and pungent scent and is steam distilled from thyme’s flowering tops, leaves and branches. Its benefits are uplifting, empowering and clarifying.
Users have described the Organic Thyme Essential Oil as woodsy and earthy. It possesses an old-world, nostalgic feeling and evokes a fresh, comfortable fall or winter type atmosphere.
How to use Organic Thyme Essential Oil:
- Topically: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil (such as Jojoba, Sunflower or Argan Oil) or cream or shampoo. This pure, highly concentrated essential oil must be mixed with a carrier before topical use.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to tap water in a diffuser. Promotes memory and concentration while calming the nerves.
- Blends well with my Lavender and Lemon Essential Oils
- Food grade: Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
- Topically: Essential oils are highly concentrated, so it’s important to ensure they are properly diluted. Applying a high-quality undiluted essential oil directly to the skin may cause irritation.
Thyme Flower‚ Leaf and Branch Oil.
For aromatherapy use. For other uses dilute with an organic carrier oil such as jojoba‚ sunflower or argan oil prior to use. Dilute 1-5 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Dr. Mercola Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 813006018043
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.