PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Vetri Liver Canine contains fifteen unique ingredients in a formula designed to support liver health, methylation, and normal detoxification functions.
Vetri Liver Canine supports:
- Phase I and Phase II normal liver detoxification pathways
- Fat metabolism
- Antioxidant protection
- Glutathione and SAMe production
- Methylation pathway through SAMe production
Phase I detoxification neutralizes unwanted chemicals by converting toxins into less harmful substances. During this process free radicals are produced which, if excessive, can damage liver cells. Ingredients that support this process are B vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, glutathione, and antioxidants.
Phase II detoxification removes unwanted substances from the body by converting them into water-soluble chemicals that can be easily excreted via bile and urine. Ingredients that support Phase II processes include glutathione and cysteine, and turmeric. Phase II is also called the conjugation pathway because this is where the liver cells add another substance (cysteine, glycine, or a sulphur molecule) to a toxic chemical or drug to make it less harmful. This process supports the elimination of excessive free radicals that damage liver cells.
Give 1 chew per 30 pounds of body weight, daily.
- Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Vetri-Science Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 26664172563
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.