PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
VITAMIN D3 LIQUID 1000 IU
- Highly absorbable Vitamin D3
- Bone building and immune modulating
- 1 drop = 1000 IU
Vitamin D3 is a crucial nutrient for overall health, specifically maintaining strong muscles, bones, teeth and immune system. However, millions of individuals are deficient in this life-sustaining vitamin. In addition to supporting bone health‚ research shows that D3 deficiency is linked to a host of conditions that present serious health risks. Zahler's Vitamin D3 provides all the benefits of vitamin D without the risk of unprotected exposure to UVB rays.
More about Vitamin D3:
Officially known as cholecalciferol, Vitamin D’s nickname, the “sunshine vitamin,” offers insight into one of the ways humans can get the vitamin. Aside from exposure to sunlight, you can also obtain Vitamin D3 by eating certain foods, such as fish, eggs, and milk fortified with the vitamin. However, many people do not have adequate levels of Vitamin D3 in their systems and therefore require supplementation.
Where is Zahler's vitamin D sourced from?
- All of Zahler’s Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) supplements are naturally sourced from lanolin, the wool of sheep.
How can one know which strength vitamin D supplement to choose?
- A typical adult can take approximately 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. However, since D3 is a crucial vitamin which is essential for so many bodily functions, it is recommended to take blood work once in a while to ensure that the vitamin D levels are within the normal range, not too high and not too low.
What is the difference between Vitamin D2 and D3?
- Vitamin D2 is synthetic, while Vitamin D3 is naturally sourced.
Am I supposed to take 1 drop of the Vitamin D3 Liquid, or 1 whole dropperful daily?
- You should be taking 1 small drop of Vitamin D3 Liquid 1,000 IU daily. You can take 2 or 3 drops if you wish, but definitely not a full dropper per day.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 848998081485
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.