PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Activa Well Being Circulation
Suffering from heavy legs ? Care for them by maintaining circulatory comfort and venous tone. A natural solution that contributes to optimal venous circulation in legs.
Synergy of 100% natural active ingredients
Activa Well Being Circulation contains no colorants or GMO’s.
- Blackcurrant has antioxidant properties.
- Olive leaf is known to help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Red vine leaf helps relieve heaviness in the legs and supports healthy capillaries.
- Bilberry contributes to capillary resistance and helps the microcirculation.
- 1 capsule a day between meals with a large glass of water. The capsules may be opened before being taken.
- Blister strip containing 30 capsules.
- To be taken as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children, protected from heat, humidity and light.
- Contains no colorants or GMOs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Consult your pharmacist for advice.
Serving size for 1 capsule:
- Blackcurrant (leaf) 4:1 – 90 mg
- Olive (Leaf) 4:1 – 60 mg
- Red vine (Leaf) 3:1 – 30 mg
- Bilberry ((Fruit) 4:1 – 20 mg
- Excipients: xylitol**, vegetal capsule (natural vegetal cellulose, water).
**excessive consumption may cause laxative effects
- Coating: shellac.
The PhytoVitality Charter
Activa Well Being is a unique natural range based on the concept of PhytoVitality.
- 100% natural active ingredients, titrated dry extracts.
- Sequential formulations for a synergistic action of the ingredients to restore a natural balance within the body.
- Total biocompatibility: does not interfere with vital energy channels, delivers all the benefits of carefully-selected vitality-boosting natural ingredients where they are needed most and in the exact required quantities*
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Activa Labs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 3401598728944
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.