PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Activa Well Being Detox
The natural solution to stimulate intestinal transit, allowing the elimination of accumulated waste.
Synergy of active ingredients 100% natural
Activa Well Being Detox contains no colorants or GMO’s.
- Fucus and Ascophyllum are deemed to promote intestinal transit.
- Laminar has a purifying action.
- Lithothamnium is rich in calcium.
- 1 capsule morning and evening, to be taken with a large glass of water. The capsules may be opened before being taken.
- Blister strip containing 45 capsules.
- To be taken as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children, protected from heat, humidity and light.
- Contains no colorants or GMOs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Consult your pharmacist for advice.
- Not recommended for person taking blood thinners.
- Water helps clear toxins from the body. Drinking 1.5 litres of water a day will help with your detox program.
Serving size for 1 capsule:
- Fucus (Thalis) 5:1 – 81 mg
- Ascophyllum (Thalis) – 47.6 mg
- Laminaria (Thalis) – 47.6 mg
- Lithothamnus (Thalis) – 23.8 mg
- Other ingredients: xylitol**, vegetable capsule (natural vegetable cellulose, water).
**excessive consumption may cause laxative effects
- Coating: shellac.
The PhytoVitality Charter
Activa Well Being is a unique natural range based on the concept of PhytoVitality.
- 100% natural active ingredients, titrated dry extracts.
- Sequential formulations for a synergistic action of the ingredients to restore a natural balance within the body.
- 100% bioavailability for 100% absorption
- Total biocompatibility: does not interfere with vital energy channels, delivers all the benefits of carefully-selected vitality-boosting natural ingredients where they are needed most and in the exact required quantities*
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Activa Labs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 3401598026231
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.