PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Activa Well Being Elimination
Naturally balance the urinary sphere. Well Being Elimination promotes urinary function and renal elimination.
Synergy of 100% natural active ingredients
Activa Well Being Elimination contains no colorants or GMO’s :
- Heather and Cranberry have properties known to help maintain a comfortable urinary function.
- White nettle supplies minerals that can support urinary function.
- 1 capsule per day with a large glass of water outside of meals. The capsules can be opened before intake.
- Blister strip containing 30 capsules.
- To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children, away from heat, moisture, light.
- Contains no colorants or GMOs.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Consult your pharmacist for advice.
Serving size: 1 capsule
- Cranberry (Fruit) 5:1 74mg
- Couch Grass (Root) 4:1 62mg
- White Nettle (Flower) 4:1 40mg
- Heather (Flower) 4:1 24mg.
- Other ingredients : xylitol**,
- vegetal capsule (natural vegetal cellulose, water).
- Coating: shellac. **excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
The PhytoVitality Charter
Activa Well Being is a unique natural range based on the concept of PhytoVitality.
- 100% natural active ingredients, titrated dry extracts.
- Sequential formulations for a synergistic action of the ingredients to restore a natural balance within the body.
- 100% bioavailability for 100% absorption
- Total biocompatibility: does not interfere with vital energy channels, delivers all the benefits of carefully-selected vitality-boosting natural ingredients where they are needed most and in the exact required quantities*
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Activa Labs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 3401599119383
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.