Berberine - CAPSULES (Enzymedica)
Berberine is an alkaloid found in many plants, but most notably in goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis), barberry (Berberis vulgaris), Oregon grape (Berberis aquifolium), and goldthread (Coptis chinensis). These plants have a long history of use in supporting health. Berberine can be produced from various plant parts (e.g., seed, bark, root, etc.). Enzymedica’s Berberine is a sustainable product produced from the seeds of barberry (Berberis vulgaris).
- Promotes a healthy microbiome
- Balances intestinal function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar balance
- Sustainable and preferred source of berberine from the seeds of barberry (Berberis vulgares).
- Enteric-coated to prevent self-aggregation and formation berberine crystals that reduce absorption.
Enzymedica’s Berberine is provided in a targeted delivery capsule to prevent the breakdown of the capsule and subsequent release of berberine in the stomach. This type of capsule is recommended for berberine as in an acidic environment berberine will bind with other berberine molecules to form insoluble complexes that do not get absorbed. Prevention of the formation of these complex is thought to double the absorption of berberine possibly
Available in 60ct capsules.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Candida Control - Balance Yeast Overgrowth - Enzyme Science - 84 Capsules