PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Traditional Rejuvenative and Tonic for the Heart*
- Supports proper function of the heart*
- Strengthens and tones the circulatory system*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range*
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
In Ayurvedic medicine Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) is the foremost rejuvenative for the heart. It strengthens and tones the circulatory system and promotes proper function of the heart muscles. Arjuna's strengthening and toning actions help maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range. It is also used to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and to support healthy coagulation. Arjuna is traditionally used to promote emotional balance for those experiencing grief and sadness. It is said to mend a "broken heart" and to impart courage and strengthen the will.*
- Rasa (taste): astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha, may increase vata in excess
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If you are nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product.
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Banyan Botanicals Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 618192068311
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.