Equazen Pro Softgels (Klaire Labs)
PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Medical food to support learning, concentration, and brain development in children/adolescents with ADHD determined by medical evaluation to require nutritional management of PUFA deficiencies that cannot be achieved by modification of normal diet alone.
EQUAZEN® PRO is a medical food designed to address differences in omega fatty acid metabolism in children and adolescents with ADHD—in the clinically-tested ratio EPA:DHA:GLA=9:3:1—to promote balanced omega fatty acid levels.
Clinically shown to improve:
- Learning - Helps improve learning capabilities such as reading, writing, spelling, drawing, and language skills.
- Concentration/Focus - Helps improve attention and concentration by increasing attention span and focus.
- Brain health/development - Supports the brain and nervous system by providing essential fatty acids.
Bringing ADHD into Focus: The ADHD Omega Fatty Acid Connection
ADHD is associated with impaired omega fatty acid balance. Many children with ADHD often have a substantial deficiency of essential fatty acids, as well as a marked omega-3/omega-6 ratio imbalance. These deficiencies are linked to genetic differences in fatty acid metabolism in these individuals. This is important because omega fatty acid deficiencies are thought to negatively affect key brain functions and inflammatory pathways in the brain.
- Supported by over 15 years of research and more than 19 clinical studies, 8 of which demonstrate benefits in learning, concentration, and brain development in individuals with ADHD
- Derived from sustainable and environmentally responsible fish oil and evening primrose oil, both processed according to the most rigorous international standards
- Can be used to complement traditional ADHD therapy
- Patented anti-reflux technology to minimize reflux and fishy taste
Ingredients: Fish oil (concentrated), gelatin (bovine), evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis L.), glycerol, sodium alginate, rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis), sunflower oil, and mixed tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and tuna)
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
NOTICE: If you are pregnant or lactating do not use EQUAZEN® PRO. It is contraindicated in consumers with a known hypersensitivity to the product, any of its ingredients, or fish. If the consumer has any medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or under the age of 5 years, consult your physician before using this product.
EQUAZEN® PRO is not a replacement for any medication. Do not exceed the recommended daily amount without consulting your physician
THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER.
This product does not ship internationally - contact us for substitute recommendations and an invite to our international options.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more Klaire Labs Products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.