Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Red Clover Cleanser
Premier Botanical Purifier
• Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavones, including genistein, diadzein, biochanin and formononetin. It is important to consume all four, which may not be present in your diet.
• When the body is low in estrogen, as in menopause, phytoestrogens such as isoflavones may substitute, mitigating the effects of its absence.
• Research shows that red clover may help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system during menopause.
For centuries cleansing has been a cornerstone of natural health care-and the chemical toxins and environmental pollutants in today's environment make this practice more important than ever.
Red Clover Cleanser is a dynamic combination of traditional Western and Chinese purifiers. It purifies the bloodstream with some of the most relied-upon botanical cleansers from two continents: red clover blossoms, echinacea, yellow dock, sarsaparilla, forsythia and honeysuckle. Red Clover Cleanser exemplifies Planetary Herbals' commitment to herbalism at its best-uniting traditional herbal wisdom with the findings of modern clinical and pharmacological research.
The use of botanical cleansers and purifiers has been common in many traditional cultures. Among people of the Appalachians, it was customary to drink herbal ï¿½beersï¿½ made from roots and barks, such as yellow dock and sarsaparilla, when springtime arrived. This seasonal cleansing was done to help clear the body of toxins thought to accumulate over the long winter. Herbal cleansing is still a vital aspect of a natural health care program.
Red Clover: Pure Blood Means Vibrant Health!
Red clover is a primary botanical purifier used by Western herbalists. Native Americans used its blossoms for blood cleansing and gynecological problems.
Red clover flowers were used in traditional American herbalism in the form of teas and decoctions, soothing gargles and skin salves. They were valued for supporting healthy skin, promoting digestion and stimulating the liver.
Cleansers from Two Continents
To augment the effects of red clover, Planetary Herbals combined it with additional cleansing herbs.
• American Botanicals: Red Clover Cleanser supplies echinacea and yellow dock, two of North America's most widely used botanicals for internal purification. Echinacea is renowned for immune support, while yellow dock is traditionally used by modern herbalists as a cleanser and to support elimination. Sarsaparilla is a traditional springtime purifier from the Appalachians. American ginseng is an adaptogenic tonic, which helps our bodies deal with physiological and emotional stress.
• Chinese Botanicals: Honeysuckle flower can be found in many classic Chinese formulas, often in combination with the blood cleanser, forsythia fruit. Ginger root is used in traditional Chinese herbalism for digestive support, and to promote sweating, which supports elimination of toxins. It is also believed to promote bile flow, which aids liver detoxification.
Clinically Derived Formula from Michael Tierra
Red Clover Cleanser was developed by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., O.M.D., a clinician with more than 30 years of experience. Michael uses Planetary Herbals on a daily basis in his practice. This means your customers can be assured of obtaining the benefits they are seeking from an herbal product.
2 tablets daily between meals.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Planetary Herbals Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 021078100218
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.