PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Activa Well Being Respiration
Sore throat and congested airways ? Breathe easily, soothes the respiratory tract, reduces coughing and helps free airways naturally. Relieves dry and wet cough by calming and soothing the throat during the day.
Synergy of 100% natural active ingredients
Activa Well Being Respiration contains no colorants or GMO’s
- Eucalyptus, an excellent and recognised support for upper airways management.
- Marshmallow, soothes irritation and relieves dry cough.
- Bilberry, an antioxidant with recognized properties.
- Hawthorn to promote a restful and calm sleep.
- 1 capsule a day, to be taken outside of meals. The capsules can be opened before administration.
- Blister strip containing 30 capsules.
- To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children, protected from heat, humidity and light.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Contains no colorants or GMOs.
- Consult your pharmacist for advice.
Serving size for 1 capsule:
- Marshmallow (Root) 4:1 – 37.5 mg
- Eucalyptus (Leaf) 4:1 – 37.5 mg
- Bilberry (Fruit) 4:1 – 37.5 mg
- Hawthorn (Fruit) 4:1 – 37.5 mg
- Excipients: xylitol**, vegetal capsule (natural vegetal cellulose, water).
- Coating: shellac. **excessive consumption may cause laxative effects
The PhytoVitality Charter
Activa Well Being is a unique natural range based on the concept of PhytoVitality.
- 100% natural active ingredients, titrated dry extracts.
- Sequential formulations for a synergistic action of the ingredients to restore a natural balance within the body.
- 100% bioavailability for 100% absorption
- Total biocompatibility: does not interfere with vital energy channels, delivers all the benefits of carefully-selected vitality-boosting natural ingredients where they are needed most and in the exact required quantities*
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Activa Labs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 3401599118904
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.