PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
You have many choices when it comes to multivitamin supplements, and they can vary greatly in quality.
One key way they differ is serving size. A recommended serving size of only one or two pills a day may be a red flag that they don’t contain all the vitamins and minerals you need on a daily basis. Manufacturers may be masters at compressing ingredients but not to that extreme.
And then there are minerals… Many makers of one-a-day vitamins don’t include significant amounts of vital minerals, especially essentials like potassium and magnesium.
Here’s how our high-potency Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals stands apart from the others:
- Each daily serving supplies more than 2,000 mg of nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Many of the minerals are in chelated form for enhanced absorption.*
- It provides the biologically active form of folate – L-5-MTHF – that's preferred by your body, as it's the only form that can cross your blood-brain barrier to carry out important brain functions.*
- It contains more than 50 nutritional ingredients in a special herbal food base, including hard-to-find ingredients like spirulina, red wine proanthocyanidins, citrus bioflavonoids, lycopene, chlorella and trace elements from red seaweed.
- It contains Dr. Mercola’s special fruit and vegetable blend for extra free radical-fighting antioxidant power, including kale, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, carrot, beet, radish, garlic, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry and apricot.*
Don’t waste your time and money on multivitamin supplements that miss the mark. Go with the multivitamin you can trust for completeness and quality – our Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals. Order your supply today.
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%*
Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 1.500 mcg 167%
Vitamin C 500mg 556%
(from Niacinamide Ascorbate‚ Magnesium
Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol) 125 mcg (5‚000 IU) 625%
Vitamin E [As D-Alpha tocopheryl
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine HCI) 3mg 250%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Niacin (as Niacinamide Ascorbate) 40mg 250%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 4mg 235%
Folate (from (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 100mcg 4167%
Biotin 900mcg 3000%
Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 30mg 600%
Choline (from Choline Bitartrate
Calcium (from Calcium Citrate-Malate
Iodine (from Kelp) 200mcg 133%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Amino Acid
Zinc (from Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg 136%
Selenium (from Amino Acid Chelate Complex) 200mcg 364%
Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 0.05mcg 6%
Manganese (from Manganese Amino
Chromium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 200mcg 571%
Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Amino
Potassium (from Potassium Krebs Chelate
Dr. Mercola's Fruit and Vegetable Blend 1‚134mg **
[Kale (Leaf)‚ Spinach (Leaf‚ Stem)‚
L-Cysteine/N-Acetyl L-Cysteine Blend 150mg **
Betaine (from Betaine HCI) 114mg **
Chlorella (Broken-cell wall) 100mg **
Inositol 100mg **
Lemon Bioflavonoids Complex 100mg **
Papain 100mg **
Rose Hips 100 mg **
Silica 100mg **
Spirulina (Arthrospira plantensis) 100mg **
Apple Pectin 50mg **
Bromelian 50mg **
Grape Seed Extract and Pine Bark Extract
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 50mg **
Hesperidin 35mg **
Rutin 25mg **
Glutamic Acid 20mg **
Grape Skin Extract 8mg **
Lutein [from Marigold (Tagetes erecta (flower)] 6mg **
Lycopene [from Tomato (fruit)] 6mg **
Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate Complex) 1.5mg **
Zeaxanthin [from Marigold (Tagetes erecta) (flower)] 1mg **
Strontium (from Strontium Citrate) 297mcg **
Trace Elements (from Red Seaweed) 100mcg **
Vanadium (from Vanadium Amino Acid
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calories diet.
**Daily Value (DV) nor established.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Dr. Mercola Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 813006010351
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.