PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Krill Oil (1000 mg)
Most likely, you know about the many health benefits of omega-3 fats. Not only do these essential fats support your heart health, immune system, joint comfort and overall mood, but they’re also important in helping you maintain a healthy balance of omega-3s and omega-6s.
Unlike regular fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes, or little packages, that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells. This helps make the essential omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable to help improve your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.*
Sourced from the pristine Antarctic waters by the only fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability, our exclusive Krill Oil formula:
- Is Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Our manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique patented harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our formula is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Krill oil contains naturally occurring astaxanthin and a flavonoid with a novel molecular structure, but to ensure you receive a healthy serving of astaxanthin with every capsule, we’ve added 2 mg of Organic Astaxanthin from microalgae.
Also available in special formulas specifically designed for women, children and pets, our Krill Oil is the ideal source of omega-3s for the whole family. Order your supply today.
WARNING: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Dr. Mercola Krill Oil.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with the first meal.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Dr. Mercola Products
60 Count SKU / UPC Barcode: 813006010269
180 Count SKU / UPC Barcode: 813006010276
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.