Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises. This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in 5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz. value-size tube.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder, and leg pain; swelling from injuries; and on bruises. The gel cools and refreshes upon contact. Its non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue.
A homeopathic medicine, Arnicare Gel does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious condition. Arnicare Gel is available over the counter in 1.5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes and a 4.2 oz value-size tubes.
Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, welling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Gel.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Dryness or irritation may occur
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Boiron Products
1.5oz SKU / UPC Barcode: 306962035594
2.6oz SKU / UPC Barcode: 306960511540
4.1oz SKU / UPC Barcode: 306969000572
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.