Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises. This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Light and unscented, the moisturizing cream is ideal to massage sore muscles and joints.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Lubricating texture aids in massaging sore muscles; painful joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees; and aching feet and backs.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in 33 oz and 2.5 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz value-size tube.
- Also offered as a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French mountains, Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves everyday muscle aches and pains without a traditional strong medicine smell. Use it at the first sign of back, neck, knee, shoulder or leg pain; stiffness; swelling from injuries; and bruises.* The cream’s moisturizing texture is ideal to massage sore muscles, joints, and feet. Light and easily spread, it may be preferred for use on faces or to cover larger areas.
This homeopathic medicine does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, capsaicin, fragrances, dyes, or parabens. It does not mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem. Arnicare Cream is available over the counter in 1.33 oz and 2.5 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz. value-size tube. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, welling from injuries, discoloration from bruises
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Cream.
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Boiron Products
2.5oz SKU / UPC Barcode: 306962033569
4.2oz SKU / UPC Barcode: 306969022825
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.