Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Chlorophyllin supports whole-body health by inhibiting foreign chemicals from bonding with your DNA.
- Supports mitochondrial health
- Helps inhibit bonding of foreign chemicals to DNA
- Provides antioxidant protection by quenching major free radicals
It has been estimated that the DNA in each cell of the body experiences tens of thousands of oxidative hits per day. But human studies show lifestyle, nutrition and other environmental factors can have a positive impact on oxidative stress and may help support longevity.
Inhibiting dietary & environmental stressors
Processed foods and those cooked at high temperatures promote undesirable cellular function. Deep-fried foods, along with well-done beef, steak, hamburgers, bacon and even lean meats and fish can encourage the formation of gene-mutating heterocyclic amines. Plant foods like grains, nuts, olives and potatoes can form other DNA compounds during processing.
Chlorophyllin is made from chlorophyll, a green pigment found in plants. It has been shown to have DNA-protective and antioxidant properties, helping inhibit the bonding of chemicals to pieces of DNA. Chlorophyllin also quenches major oxygen-free-radical species and acts to support mitochondrial health.
Take one (1) capsule three times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Life Extension Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 737870157113
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.