Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
ColdCalm tablets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. These non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.*
- Homeopathic multi-symptom cold medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
- Available as slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children and liquid doses for babies.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron ColdCalm tablets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. This homeopathic cold medicine is easy to take at first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.* The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. It’s non-drowsy and does not interact with other medications or supplements. Coldcalm is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up, it’s available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. The ColdCalm line includes slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children and liquid doses for babies. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat*
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Boiron Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 306962607609
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Lion's Mane Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms
MyCommunity Mushrooms Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms