PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Curcuthera is a hypoallergenic, bioavailable curcumin supplement containing Meriva®. The most well studied curcumin extract on the market, Meriva® is 29x more bioavailable than other curcumin extracts. This is due to the patented Phytosome® delivery technology, which encapsulates the active ingredient in naturally-occurring phospholipids to support absorption.
- Supports healthy oxidative and inflammatory processes†5-7
- Supports healthy blood sugar†8
- Supports relief from occasional joint discomfort†9
- Supports a healthy mood†10
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels†11
- Supports occasional exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness†12
- Supports relief from occasional anxiety*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Turmeric Phytosome‡ ... 500mg
(Curcuma longa extract)(rhizome) with Sunflower
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and ascorbyl palmitate.
Does not contain: Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
‡Meriva® bioavailable curcumin. Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Klaire Labs Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 828054150706
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.