Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
D3 1,000 IU (Vitamin D3)
Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol, 1,000 IU)
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105100906
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.