Dentalcidin (Bio-Botanical Research)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer.
Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms cause a number of oral health concerns that can lead to systemic health challenges. Dental microorganisms are implicated in the propagation of endotoxins such as LPS, and this "leaky mouth" effect can have the same implications as "leaky gut" in terms of systemic issues. The use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin can assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Daily use toothpaste with 20% Biocidin broad-spectrum combination for healthy teeth and gums
- Professional grade Zeodent Hydrated Silica for gentle and effective cleaning and whitening
- Added aloe assists in soothing and repairing gums
- Essential oil combination assists in reducing biofilms and supports gum health
- Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride, and artificial flavorings and colors.
- Tastes great, perfect for both children and adults
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, use 1 pump or 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush
Biocidin Botanical Combination, Sorbitol, DI Water & Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerine, Zeodent® (Dental Hydrated Silica 113-165) Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Fresh™ Essential Oil Blend (Spearmint, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Cinnamon, and Clove Bud), Royal Jelly, Simethicone.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
MyCommunity Mushrooms - Host Defense Mushrooms - CAPSULES
Stamets 7 CAPSULES - Host Defense Mushrooms