DIM–PRO® 100 (Pure Encapsulations)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C) for breast, cervical and prostate health
- Support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells*
- Made with ingredients naturally found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts
- Safe for everyday use
- Made with vegan ingredients, DIM–PRO® 100 contains BioResponse DIM® (diindolylmethane complex).
Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole–3–carbinol (I3C). Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane.
Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health.
In a double blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM® revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells.
Another randomized placebo–controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort.
Furthermore, an additional double blind randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM® supported cervical cell health.
Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced absorption. This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.*
Servings Per Container: 60
Take 1–3 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.
Serving Size: One Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
- Diindolylmethane Complex (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, D-Alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)(25mg) - 100mg
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more from Pure Encapsulations
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298008561 / 766298008554
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
* These statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.