PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer
The omega-3 essential fatty acid EPA is primarily associated with healthy inflammatory balance and arachidonic acid (Omega 6) metabolism.
In an 8-week, double-blind study using high EPA, supercritical extracted fish oil, subjects reported support for healthy emotional well-being.
In observational and epidemiological studies, higher plasma levels of EPA have been associated with a healthy mood.
Fish oil containing EPA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism, platelet function, vascular health, joint function, memory and skin health.**Eco-friendly supercritical CO2 extracted, high EPA fish oil concentrate
- Next-generation fish oils produced using advanced "green technology"
- Solvent-free, supercritical CO2 based extraction
- 75% less carbon emissions than other methods of fatty acid extraction and purification
- High EPA concentrate for advanced support
- Low temperature, oxygen-free processing prevents oxidation reactions
- Stringent purity guidelines established by the CRN and WHO are followed
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains fish (anchovies, sardines)
Available in 120ct softgels.
-See Satisfaction Policy
-See more from Pure Encapsulations
SKU / UPC Barcode: 766298012209
Among professional supplement brands surveyed, Nutrition Business Journal® 2016, 2020
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.