Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
Relieves dry and wet cough, helps reduce mucus and phlegm
Tag: COLD AND FLU.
Pharmaceutical Form: Syrup
Packaging: Bottle with measuring cup 150 ml / 5.07 fl oz
- Althaea officinalis 1X;
- Antimonium tartaricum 8X;
- Bryonia 6X;
- Cetraria islandica 4X;
- Coccus cacti 6X;
- Cuprum aceticum 8X;
- Drosera 1X;
- Echinacea 1X;
- Plantago major 1X;
- Sticta pulmonaria 4X;
- Thymus 1X.
purified water, fructose syrup, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, cherry flavor.
Adults and children over 6 years: Take 1 dosage cup 3-6 times a day, 15 minutes before meals.
Children 6 years and under: ½ adult dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.
- Glucose and Sucrose Free
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- NDC #17094-258-24
HOW TO USE
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Guna, Inc. Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 317089453246
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.