PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
Temporary relief of symptoms of: difficulty falling asleep
- Avena sativa 6C HPUS
- Chamomilla 6C HPUS
- Helleborus niger 6C HPUS
- Ignatia amara 6C HPUS
- Interleukin 1 beta 4C
- Melatonin 4C
- Melissa officinalis 6C HPUS
- Pineal gland, Porcine 6X, 12X, 30X
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
- Serotonin 6C
- Valeriana officinalis 6C HPUS.
- Ethyl alcohol 30%.
Adults and children 6 years and older:
10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
Difficulty falling asleep: 20 drops 1 hour after evening meals.
Children 6 years and under: ½ adult dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 5 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C. (68-77 degrees F.)
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle is removed.
- The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
HOW TO USE
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Guna, Inc. Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 317089294184
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.