HydroxyCal (Karuna Responsible Nutrition)
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy
HydroxyCal supplies an efficient complex of nutrients and cofactors that support bone strength and maintenance. Calcium is supplied as citrate as well as in a freeze-dried, whole-bone bovine extract. This extract is also a rich source of bone matrix proteoglycans and trace minerals, and has been shown to be exceptional for supporting bone maintenance and repair. A generous amount of vitamin K is included, and vitamin D is supplied in the preferred D3 form for maximum bioavailability. These nutrients, along with vitamin C and manganese, work together to support optimal bone density and help skeletal structures maintain their integrity.*
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- This product is intended for professional use and is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the optimum in purity, potency, and reliability. This product contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- *Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC) is isolated from the freeze-dried bone tissue of BSE-free cattle, and contains calcium, proteins, including collagen, glycosaminoglycans, and growth peptides, along with trace minerals including magnesium, potassium and silicon.
- **Plant silica source providing 20 mg silicon per serving.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
-See Satisfaction Policy
SKU / UPC Barcode: 018647021067
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Lion's Mane Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms
MyCommunity Mushrooms Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms