PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Retail Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
IgG Boost 2500 - Immunoglobulin Powder (60 servings) is made with the only purified, dairy-free source of immunoglobulin G (IgG) available as a dietary supplement.
Pure IgG helps to maintain a healthy intestinal immune system by binding a broad range of microbes and toxins within the intestinal environment.*
- Provides Concentrated Immunoglobulins to Supports Mucosal Immunity*
- Helps Maintain Microbial Balance*
- Supports GI Barrier Health and Integrity*
- Helps Maintain Normal Inflammatory Balance*
Reflects 60 serving size
The discovery that the gut barrier plays a key role in immune health fueled the search to strengthen it.
In that search, researchers found that the binding capabilities of immunoglobulins have a positive effect on gut barrier function.
Immunoglobulins bind microbes and toxins in the GI tract and eliminate them prior to immune system activation.
As these unwanted triggers are removed, it resets healthy immune tolerance and builds a stronger barrier to the external environment.*
Suggested Use: 1 scoop (2.5 grams) in 4 ounces of water or the beverage of your choice 2 times daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Formulated to be free of allergens derived from Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors, and flavors.
Not suitable for those with a Beef Allergy
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep the container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if the outer logoed neck seal or inner seal is missing or damaged
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Doctor Alex Supplements
-Check out IgG-Boost Immunoglobulin Capsules (Doctor Alex Supplements)
-Significant improvements in potency and/or cost when compared to MegaIgG2000 (Microbiome Labs), MegaIgG2000 Powder (Microbiome Labs), SBI Protect Capsules (Ortho Molecular) and SBI Protect Powder
SKU / UPC Barcode: 615033612665
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.