K1-1000 (Vitamin K-1) (Bio-Tech Pharmacal)
Orders >$21 Qualify for FREE SHIPPING (within US-only). In Stock. Free Shipping Insurance. Lowest Cost Allowed by Manufacturer. Satisfaction Policy.
K1-1000 (Vitamin K1)
Supports skeletal and cardiovascular health*
- Vitamin K refers to a group of similar compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution. These essential nutrients work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation and clot formation following injury or surgery.*
- Vitamin K1 is found naturally in green leafy vegetables and many other healthy foods. K1-1000 is formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione), 1000 mcg
-See Satisfaction Policy
-Other Bio-Tech Pharmacal Products
SKU / UPC Barcode: 705105105000
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend
Lion's Mane Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms
MyCommunity Mushrooms Capsules - Host Defense Mushrooms